Enlarged Prostate Prevention
It is not easy to
prevent the occurrence of enlarged prostate; you can, however, adopt a healthy diet, live a healthy lifestyle
and have sexual intercourse regularly and safely to help keep your prostate healthy. If you already have an
enlarged prostate, you can decrease its symptoms and prevent complications by taking the following
- If you
have regular sexual activities, continue to keep pace; regular sexual intercourse decreases the risk of
when you feel like to; long restraining to urinate may irritate the bladder causing it to become
hours before going to bed to avoid having to get up at night.
- Avoid certain foods - spicy and salty foods, alcohol, caffeine-rich beverages (coffee, tea, colas) and
chocolate aggravate the symptoms of BPH.
- In case
you have a cold, avoid taking medications containing decongestants; it can make your urinate issue become
- Exercise regularly- exercise stimulates the energy of your body and boost your immune system; a good muscle
tone can better control its urge to urinate
- Drink plenty of water – dinking at least 8 glasses of water daily makes it easier for your body to drain
- Eat lots of fruits and
vegetables - fruits and vegetables are rich in fiber and
antioxidants, which successively prevents constipation and fight free radicals.
- Increases in your diet fatty amino acids and polyunsaturated
- Decrease your meat intake and increase your soy foods and other foods contain a
Enlarged Prostate Diet